Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Charger 500 Pro Street

Speedpro

Thank you all for the great comments! Just out of curiosity I went back and looked to see when I started this project......1-17-2009...........???......Are you kidding me!!. Man I'm slow.

Very nice and clean all around. I like the way you inset the tach and roll cage bars into the dash. Nice touch.

But, um... what exactly would hold the hood shut? ;)

Harry, I did consider putting a small square hole in the filler panel to give the idea of a latch, but never did it. Just got lazy I guess! Thinking about it I should have done pins.

Again, Thanks for the kind words!

Paul

NICE smooth paint, GREAT engine, and just over all DONE WELL......... the paint tho, got me, that is as smooth as a new born baby butt! WOW! What on earth did you polish that with? AND did you use any clear coat?

And the panel lines too, those turned out killer just like the rest of the car!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the great comments! Just out of curiosity I went back and looked to see when I started this project......1-17-2009...........???......Are you kidding me!!. Man I'm slow.

hey Paul, I too followed your build from start to finish, and what a finish!! so it was a marathon instead of a sprint, no worries. good things take time. it came out great with using mostly box stock parts. so, what's up your sleeve now?