Model Cars Magazine Forum

You know the type that can't leave well enough alone?! 2010 Camaro/Skyline --She is DONE!

DrKerry

Thanks guys.......... Yes Sam, that's what is happening with it...... LOL

Hey Chuck, I like the idea of doing that. I have some old Earnhardt decals here and could make that work. Even go black and silver paint combo with the Earnhardt livery on it would look kool too....

Yes they did in Sazuka Japan, only thing is I don't have an extra sheet of those decals and they're not to easy to find. I have the Sazuka car sealed from Sr. and I have around 12 decal sheets/sets from he and Jr. but none of the Japan cars.... That would be a kool idea to if I can come accross some...

I think it looks great in primer. Awesome job with this

Thanks Rob

Looks Great!

Real Nice Body Work... B)

Thanks Ira

Kerry, I saw this car on Saturday. It is amazing. I didn't get a chance to bend your ear on it but, I heard some of the talk and that car is crazy cool. Any color would be awesome. I had to stalk ya hear cuz I wanted to see the progress piks!! Great Work!!

Oh boy, now I gotta worry about people camping outside of my house. I'm paranoid now, I'll be looking over my shoulder at every turn and, and, and......

Ok maybe not to that extreme, thanks for the kudos, hope you had fun at Kemps!!!!