Model Cars Magazine Forum

Prius Model Kit - Preorders taken

Calculon - It had the steering wheel from Hitler's staff car, the left turn signal from Charles Manson's VW bus, and the windshield wipers from that car in Knight Rider.

Fry - Kitt wasn't evil.

Calculon - No, but his windshiled wipers were, it didn't come up much in the show though.

Project Satan - Thank's to Ed Begley Jr, I have an electric motor, the most evil motor ever developed, whahahahahahaha.

;)

Calculon - It had the steering wheel from Hitler's staff car, the left turn signal from Charles Manson's VW bus, and the windshield wipers from that car in Knight Rider.

Fry - Kitt wasn't evil.

Calculon - No, but his windshiled wipers were, it didn't come up much in the show though.

Project Satan - Thank's to Ed Begley Jr, I have an electric motor, the most evil motor ever developed, whahahahahahaha.

:lol:

HUH!! :lol: Aaron, I think you posted in the WRONG THREAD!!! And, yes KITT was not evil, KARR was!

I still like the idea of using one as a dinghy behind a '59 Cadillac.

Or fodder for a monster truck with the latte-sipping superiority-complexed, and brain-deficient individual owning it tied in unable to escape....

Perhaps a wall demonstrating brake and electronics failures?

Charlie Larkin

Edited by charlie8575

I still like the idea of using one as a dinghy behind a '59 Cadillac.

Or fodder for a monster truck with the latte-sipping superiority-complexed, and brain-deficient individual owning it tied in unable to escape....

Perhaps a wall demonstrating brake and electronics failures?

Charlie Larkin

You could use one as fill on a rough road in a diorama, just have part of the roof sticking out of a mud puddle. Or mount it on a thin piano wire as if it were flying off the road above, just about to land on the roof of the garage below, that would be pretty realistic also. Edited by horsepower

To all fans of polar-bear-friendly motoring:

Get out your water based paints, pour yourself some red wine into the beaker you made at the last find-yourself-through-pottery workshop, listen to the latest whale songs, and place your order:

http://www.hlj.com/product/fuj03822

Makes me want to let a twin double pumper equipped Hemi sit and idle for no reason except to ventilate my frustration about what this world has come to.

Edited by Junkman

What a waste of plastic. Especially considering what they could be using it on. There are plenty of classic subjects never made in plastic, or that really need new tools.