Model Cars Magazine Forum

My Little Shop - Updated Photos

Tony-442

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nicely done Sir!!

Love the 'DADS' bottle cap as sign

And where on earth did you find those tiny model cars on the top shelf??

Detailing makes it look like a cozy place to work

The little cars came with some 3-in-one custom kits, a long with the trophies. Yes, the Dads' bottle cap makes a perfect nostalgic sign. Most bottle caps do, people over look that I think. One of the little cars is a micro mini I've had forever!

The set up is packed away right now, but I'll have it up and out for display soon. I'll post better photos then. I grew up in a garage, a bit bigger, but similar to this. My Grandpa's name was Lucky, hence the "Lucky 13" sign I found in a Rat Rod Mag. lol.

Thanks

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's such a big piece of cr.ap ! But don't be sad: I'll take it, if you'll kick it into your trash :lol:

Just kidding! On the latest pictures it looks so real. Only paint and weathering the barn and it's perfect. It's on the best way to be A W E S O M E ! Love it and - to be true: I'm jealous. It looks very good. The whole details are awesome. So much to discover.

...if you don't like it anymore, PM me ;)

Edited by christian-w

It's such a big piece of cr.ap ! But don't be sad: I'll take it, if you'll kick it into your trash :lol:

Just kidding! On the latest pictures it looks so real. Only paint and weathering the barn and it's perfect. It's on the best way to be A W E S O M E ! Love it and - to be true: I'm jealous. It looks very good. The whole details are awesome. So much to discover.

...if you don't like it anymore, PM me ;)

x2. thats awesome...with a lot of stuff to look at.