Model Cars Magazine Forum

Super September Showdown, PA --- Pictures!

Tom Geiger

Do you have a list of vendors that might be there?

I'm not part of their club, just someone who attends so I don't know. I'd say Norman Veber - Replicas and Miniatures of Md and Ron Bradley because they are part of the host club. Mike's Decals said he was going in a thread on another board. Aside from that, there will be a room full of small dealers and some of their club members selling off stuff. This is actually a good thing because there are always bargains and unusual stuff. I never have a problem spending my money at this show!

I went to the show yesterday and had a great time. Many thanks to Len Feinberg and the host club. They had a record year with close to 600 models on the display tables. I know I showed up within a half hour of opening and had problems finding space on the display tables for my models. They also had record attendance, although I don't know that number. All the usual suspects were in attendance so we had a great time catching up with folks, looking and photographing the models as well as buying a few goodies. I show those under the What did I get today thread...

I did take a load of photos, difficult to do since there were so many models and they were tight on the tables. There were a few categories I just had to give up on. But I believe I have a representative album... click on the link below

http://public.fotki.com/ModelCitizen/model_cars/model-car-shows/super_september/super-september-sho-1/

• 3 weeks later...