This is a project that I started in 2011 but got put to one side for about a year and a half. It stalled when I realised the floor and firewall wouldn't fit as the engine is slightly further back in the chassis. I'm currently working on making a new floor, firewall, etc.
It has scratch built frame rails that incorporate the suspension from the Revell prostreet Willys kit. The fenders were modified to take the wide tyres at the back (with the pickup bed given tubs). The engine is the hemi block from the Revell 5 widow kit with other bits taken from various places.
I am hoping to get this finished soon so plan to spend quite a bit of time on over the next few weeks and will update this thread with my progress. Anyway, here's a few pictures to get you a feel for where I am at the moment.
The chassis is pretty much complete:
The engine needs the injector hat to be finished and then it'll be ready:
A mock-up to see how everything fits together:
All comments, suggestions, etc. always welcome!