I ordered them from Hobbylinc.com.
The biggest issue was self-imposed as I messed up the paint.....twice. As for the kit itself; the decals would not stick, anywhere, to any surface. As soon as the microset dried they’d fall right off. I ended up using a dab of Elmer’s clear paste to hold them in place. The two-piece vent window/frames were anxiety inducing because the tabs were microscopic and I dreaded the thought of mucking up the paint job with glue. Also, the angle did not match that of the A-pillar. The front bumper/grill/roll pan is all one piece on the chrome tree. (I found that odd since it seemed Lindberg went out of their way to give me a headache with so many other small parts and sub-assemblies.) So that required extra paint prep that I feel was unnecessary. The front assembly was also the worst fitting part of the entire kit. I did a lot of sanding, trimming and shaving to get it mated up properly. The forced air intake hoses had to be heated with a lighter and reshaped to follow the contours properly so that the hood would close completely. I know it’s all part of modeling. No kit is perfect, and frankly, I like a good challenge. Everywhere else this kit went together like a dream, but the bad spots were so shockingly bad.
Thank you to you and everyone the compliments and for looking.