Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scrap Container Haul - CALLING IT DONE!!!

Thanks  Rob. Yeah. He seems to be the most liked on this truck amongst many others. I kinda like using him. It just makes the overall look, somewhat nostalgic.  Btw, I am adding a netting to cover the tyres to give added  detail or interest.

• 1 month later...

OK. Now is the haul with the net. I am not really concern of the correct way of doing the attachments. As you can the see, if one has to be so concern about the restrictions of how the net should be attached then just take one look at the entire haul as a whole; then the net should be less of a concern. :) Just my take on the whole thing. There are hooks at the end of the four corners of the container for the net to be attached.

Edited by tiking

• 2 weeks later...

So realistic, the oily grime, fifth wheel grease, the new wheel.....and a thousand other details. How many did it take to get to that level of expertise?

Do you mean how long? I started off doing 1/35 military scratch built models. I looked at many how to videos and just developed my own technique from there. Lots of practice. The funny thing. I still feel I have lots to learn. Still things I can improve on to become better. Appreciate the support.

• 4 weeks later...