Model Cars Magazine Forum

John Milner's FED from More American Graffiti

Reeves Racing

That turned out very nice! Even though American Graffiti is probably my favorite movie, I've never been much of a fan of that More American Graffiti. Those scenes at Fremont Drag Strip with John Milner are great, but otherwise the movie is not that special. Anyway it's great to see a nicely done replica of Milner's ride and actually I've planned to build this one too. Very nice work with those decals and sharp details finish it off. Great work overall, and that Hunt Bros car is a nice addition to the shelf too!

Nice bookends! I need to get my Hunt Bros. car back on the bench! 

Please do, I would like to see it.

I wish I had watched the movie again instead of using stills from the internet, I could have gotten some screen shots from scenes before the actually race and gotten some better reference, I took a lot of artistic license.

They are close enough to look good on the shelf.

Please do, I would like to see it.

I wish I had watched the movie again instead of using stills from the internet, I could have gotten some screen shots from scenes before the actually race and gotten some better reference, I took a lot of artistic license.

They are close enough to look good on the shelf.

Yes, I will probably get it back on the bench soon. And I am going to have to take some license as well with the decals. My friend was going to do them but he never got the chance. So I wing it or check and see if Fremont Resin is going to do them. 

• 2 weeks later...