Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pocher Aventador

The Aventador kit is available in several configurations/colors... coupe, roadster, orange, white, black, and this one. This is the one I want. Just have to convince myself that spending $500 on a model kit is a good thing right now... my business is in the toilet, so spending that kind of cash on something so completely non-essential seems stupid. Is stupid. But man, when I see those photos...

If it is a deal Harry and what you want, go for it. You only live once and you may regret not doing it...

Harry, I have to agree with Slusher.  I am really, badly, wanting the MFH 1:12 Eagle Gurney Weslake.  But man, that price tag is hard to take.  I know me.  I will not buy it and regret it every time I see it.  And every time I see it, I'll kick myself and call myself bad names.  Don't be like me, Harry.  Buy the model.

My vote is to go for it as well, looks like a reputable seller with multiple units and a great sale price

BUT I understand a money crunch...try building a house in a housing boom gheese

Life never makes our choices easy, does it.

This kit might get your building mojo back online as well.

Edited by Twokidsnosleep

Guys, I'm once again having some medical issues that are putting everything else on the back burner. More info as I get it. Right now I'm undergoing tests.

Best luck Harry and stay in touch. Hoping for the best.

C