Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is unique

A couple of years ago, I forget what magazine it was but I think it was "Old Skool Rodz", Had an article in the new product section that had jewelry made out of paint droppings from some of the old paint lines. I think they were calling it Fordite or somthing like that.

A couple of years ago, I forget what magazine it was but I think it was "Old Skool Rodz", Had an article in the new product section that had jewelry made out of paint droppings from some of the old paint lines. I think they were calling it Fordite or somthing like that.

Yes, I remember seeing that too. Pretty neat stuff and the possibilities are endless  (well almost ) . I can imagine that you could probably make quite a bit of stuff out of it. Thanks for posting this. Good stuff.     Jeff 

Not meaning to hijack this thread, but you can always use drippings from surfboards too.  My dad made a chessboard with colored and alternating white tiles. Hopefully the link works.

I'm trying not to add a pic from my computer anymore, but photobucket is not cooperating with me.

surf.jpg

Edited by Bucket T