Model Cars Magazine Forum

Jeff Lindstrom`s :1930 Ford Model A-10 1/2 Second Race Car "Outside" finished pictures 11/5/16

John Teresi

Hello.....these are pictures of a  replica of my Girlfriends ,Nieces husband Jeff Lindstrom`s :1930 Ford Model A 10 1/2 Second Race Car......that I just finished......if you would like to see how I built this race car ......you can go here to see it...

thanks for looking

On delivery day, can we get some pics of the happy new owner and the real deal together?

Now this may simply be my severely malfunctioning brain pan, but I see an image of a face in the rollcage in the 1st picture, but in none of the others.

Is this an optical delusion? Possibly the background thru the rear window? Bizarre man.

Congratz on yet another amazing build and thank you for letting us watch it happen.

John....that is a really fascinating subject for a model, and a great opportunity for you to demonstrate once again your modeling talent....which you have very convincingly so.

In addition to the outstanding model, I really like your low-angle outdoor pictures - they really lend a realistic background that makes the onlooker do a double-take and ask - is that real or a model?  

Congratulations   TIM 

John....that is a really fascinating subject for a model, and a great opportunity for you to demonstrate once again your modeling talent....which you have very convincingly so.

In addition to the outstanding model, I really like your low-angle outdoor pictures - they really lend a realistic background that makes the onlooker do a double-take and ask - is that real or a model?  

Congratulations   TIM 

Tim......thank you!!!!.......so glad you liked it.......hope your going to GSL next year so we can chat more this time:)