Model Cars Magazine Forum

Philly NNL

Bob Doebley

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There were some great models and  GT40's there (models and full size).  I brought one of my older builds (the black #2 Testors pictured above) from the 1990's.  The accuracy is 5 out of 10 but I think it gets noticed because it has an engine and none of the Fujumi kits do.  See everyone next month at NNL East.

Edited by vamach1

• 11 months later...

2019 Philly show was just as good (maybe better) than last year with more room for the models and vendors.  And what's not to like about seeing four of the cars bending driven hard around the football field size parking lot.  Here are just a few pictures.  Marcos Cruz posted a lot on Facebook.

IMG_4071.JPG

IMG_4077.JPG

IMG_4082.JPG

IMG_4087.JPG

IMG_4089.JPG

IMG_4091.JPG

IMG_4100.JPG

IMG_4105.JPG

IMG_4109.JPG

IMG_4114.JPG

IMG_4116.JPG

IMG_4133.JPG

IMG_4138.JPG

IMG_4144.JPG

7 hours ago, Chris in Berwyn said:

I found Marco Cruz’s Facebook page but couldn’t find the 2019 Philly NNL pix. Can you post a link?  Thx. 

Sorry.  He posts pictures on several pages in English and Spanish but I guess not his personal page.  Search for Scale auto group pr and Los Amigos Modelismo 1/24 Plastic On Facebook.  Lyle Willits was not at the show otherwise I'd direct you to his Fotki page.