Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dyno Don’s maverick pro stock

GoodbuildNY

I'll be following your progress on this build.  Do you anticipate having to make any adjustments to that one-piece chassis or do you have a different approach for the chassis or just going straight-out-of-the-box with the kit piece?

Edited by '70 Grande

2 hours ago, '70 Grande said:

I'll be following your progress on this build.  Do you anticipate having to make any adjustments to that one-piece chassis or do you have a different approach for the chassis or just going straight-out-of-the-box with the kit piece?

Hi Mark, I know there’s a few guys on here utilizing various chassis’s which looks good but at least with this one I’m doing it primarily box stock other than occasional parts box piece or adjustment here or there. 

4 minutes ago, CabDriver said:

I like upstate New York - when we eventually get sick of the city, if we do, that’s where we’ll be headed.  Ideally a part with a good hobby shop nearby! ?

Lol... well as luck would have it, there is a good hobby shop nearby as well as hobby lobby 

I really wish we had a Hobby Lobby near here...we have a bunch of Michael’s but no HL!  I guess I could take the Metro North to the nearest one, but the cost of the ticket would outweigh the 40% HL voucher they email me every week ??

On 2/29/2020 at 6:14 PM, GoodbuildNY said:

Hi Mark, I know there’s a few guys on here utilizing various chassis’s which looks good but at least with this one I’m doing it primarily box stock other than occasional parts box piece or adjustment here or there. 

Who would be doing that??sorry%20bout%20dat_zps1nny96hw.gif  I'll be watching your progress on this one Dave. If it turns out half as good as some of the other builds I've seen you turn out she'll look awesome.