Model Cars Magazine Forum

2014-2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat / Demon parts

Hi Folks!

Over a year now I'm Looking for somebody, who offers (update) parts for the Challenger Demon (prefered) or Hellcat. Perfect would be, if they fit on the kit by Revell scaled in 1/25 because I don't know the differet to the AMT kit. It should conted at least the Body parts. If the engine parts aren't available, it's not that bad.

Is there a die cast model out there? I still can't find any in 1/24 or 1/25.

If somebody knows something, please write it down. Thank you very much.

There is a 1/24 Hellcat wide body available also, by Welly. I have one in orange and I have seen it in yellow. You can get them on ebay. I have seen them in boxes at Walmart too. I got mine at CVS, they sell them on a rack in the toy aisle, no box.

There is another request here in the resin section similar to yours, do a search for Hellcat and you should find it. I have put pictures there of the conversion Clearly Resin was doing and you can also find the story on his health status on that thread I think. The conversion is no longer produced and chances are not great that it will ever be produced again

Robyn

• 5 weeks later...

I have two of the Hellcat Demon engines from Iceman Collections.  They are resin casts rather than actual 3D prints (if that matters).  Quality is pretty good - some parts are cast by pouring into open molds so the backs have to be sanded, else is very nice.  Service was excellent.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the Information! The bad Thing are the shipping Costs from the US to me. It doubles the Price of the engine. So that sets this Incredible engine (it Looks awesome in the auctions on eBay) on my wishlist to the top. I'm working on it to buy it soon.

I know C1-models from the VW Caddy. Good stuff. Thank you for this Information!