Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius Ford F-250 Flareside

Used the Fireball Modelworks 250 Conversion and Upgrade resin kit to complete this one. Also used the Flareside resin bed from Fireball. I would say that the kit is 75% resin. Rear view mirrors, Swamper tires and wheels are from Fireball as well. Wheels and rear view mirrors were airbrushed with Molotow Chrome. Modified a little of the interior with aftermarket steering wheel and bent hypodermic needles for the shifters. Had a lot of fun building this one!

Image 100.JPG

Image_106.JPG

Image_99.JPG

Image 104.JPG

Image 113.JPG

Image 112.JPG

Image 67.JPG

Image 123.JPG

Image 90.JPG

Image 51.JPG

Another great truck Cruz. I hope you can bring some of your trucks up to PA if we can get the CPMCC meetings going again. I'd like to see them in person. I really like the spare on the side and the lift. Outstanding interior and paint also. Gotta have more 4x4s.

Jeff 

50 minutes ago, Goose1957 said:

Another great truck Cruz. I hope you can bring some of your trucks up to PA if we can get the CPMCC meetings going again. I'd like to see them in person. I really like the spare on the side and the lift. Outstanding interior and paint also. Gotta have more 4x4s.

Jeff 

Thanks Jeff, I need to go by there some time, believe me, I miss all you misfits as well.....