Model Cars Magazine Forum

Land Rover Defender

Although a large LEGO kit, to me it's still a kit. 16" long X 7" wide X 8" high. with 2573 parts. Opening doors (all three) pistons that go up and down, 4 wheel drive, steering either from cab or roof, opening top and side containers and folding side ladder. Time taken based on 3-4 hours per day, 5 days per week equals three weeks in all.

photo-th.jpg

photo-th.jpg

photo1-th.jpg

Excuse my hand/camera shadow!

photo1-th.jpg

photo-th.jpg

photo-th.jpg

In it's temporary position on the shelves in the cabin, until I find a place behind glass that's big enough to take it!

photo-th.jpg

OH and when you open the box within a box your faced with 25 bags of mixed parts!

Edited by PatW

Thanks guys. Yes an interesting build with all the parts in mixed bags! I have the camper too, my wife bought it for a Christmas present a few years ago. The LEGO store is in a mall where the owner INTU has gone into administration, various large retail chain stores have already gone, so I got in there and bought this with some Christmas gift cards. I saw the Ducati kit as well, but now it seems to have sold out across the UK!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...