Model Cars Magazine Forum

Nice work on those details, Bill; the dash pad, headliner and even windshield squirter hoses really add to it but that grill is really the piece de resistance that makes this project a standout  B)

We sure appreciate you taking the time to apply your skills and creativity in making these grills and other parts available to us for a while ... now I have to get mine back out on the bench to finish  ^_^

Edited by mk11

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 2:43 AM, Bills72sj said:

Very nicely done. I like the red Cherry Bomb mufflers. I do that on all my builds. Adds a splash of color to the bottom.

Yep! They have been disturbing the peace since 1968.... 😎👍

On 4/29/2021 at 1:22 AM, mk11 said:

Nice work on those details, Bill; the dash pad, headliner and even windshield squirter hoses really add to it but that grill is really the piece de resistance that makes this project a standout  B)

We sure appreciate you taking the time to apply your skills and creativity in making these grills and other parts available to us for a while ... now I have to get mine back out on the bench to finish  ^_^

Thank you VERY much Mike!  You were a BIG help with the development of those grills and I can't thank you enough for your input!

On 4/29/2021 at 1:43 AM, Bills72sj said:

Very nicely done. I like the red Cherry Bomb mufflers. I do that on all my builds. Adds a splash of color to the bottom.

Thank you Bill, I agree, they do add a nice contrast.

On 5/7/2021 at 10:19 PM, Deuces ll said:

Yep! They have been disturbing the peace since 1968.... 😎👍

Thank you Guido !

On 5/8/2021 at 1:15 AM, slusher said:

Outstanding!!

Thank you Carl! 

On 5/10/2021 at 2:28 PM, Oldcarfan27 said:

Great looking truck. Engine compartment is superb. 

Where did the wheels come from? I want some good deep and deeper, 5 hole kidney beans like these - hard to find good ones!

Thank you Patrick!  Those wheels are my own creation. (3d printed).  I had the same problem finding the 5 slot wheels that were deep enough for my liking so I made these. 

• 3 weeks later...