Model Cars Magazine Forum

NHL Playoffs

Guest Markus355

THE ORANGE AND THE BLACK!!

BulliesBrandedStoreImage2-vi.jpg

Fear the Fist!!

Great graphic! I may have to borrow that since we're having this same argument on my Corvette board.

I'm pulling for the Flyers, but as Chris Coller noted earlier in this thread, the goalie position needs to be addressed ASAP.

Guest Markus355

to all the habs fans out there:

ha. Haha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahha.

and. GOOD JOB TAMPA

I've been a Bruins fan since Derek Sanderson won Rookie of the Year, so I've been around awhile. I'd like to think that since they got by Montreal (always a scary playoff) they might take it to the Flyers, BUT, if that power play doesn't kick in...well, you know.

No miracles this year - the Flyers got swept by the Bruins. Dear Mr Laviolette, please find us a goalie who is at least the equal of Tim Thomas.

Sincerely,

Flyers' fans.

Edited by Monty

I'd love to see the cup back in Canada, but I don't think the Canucks have it... Sedin boys need to start performing, and bloody hell defence start jumping on those rebounds.....

Boston on the other hand is playing some bloody good hockey...

No miracles this year - the Flyers got swept by the Bruins. Dr Mr Laviolette, please find us a goalie who is at least the equal of Tim Thomas.

Sincerely,

Flyers' fans.

hottest goalie in the league right now on my opinion

Edited by Jamez

Guest Markus355

LOOKS LIKE THE SHARKS AND TAMPA BAY IN THE FINALS. PROBABLY THE SHARKS YEAR!!

keep dreamin bucko.

Bruins/sharks.

I missed tht NNL east in New Jersey as my son got last minute tickets to the BRUINS-CANADIENS at the garden . They lost the game but ended up winning the series-I must admit they are 0-7 in the last seven games I've gone to. I hope they win the cup therefore will not be attending more playoff games this season , GO BRUINS

Steve D.