Model Cars Magazine Forum

More Yost Sweet Eye Candy

Dr. Cranky

gorgeous Doc. even if it is purple

Marcus, this is not my model. It's Donn Yost's model. He sends me the pictures and all I do is share them with the rest of the forum.

This way it keeps Donn painting and building models and NOT playing with computers. LOL. :lol:

Awesome as usual Donn!

Will you have it at the Castle Shannon show in the fall?

Thank y'all for the kudos ! They are greatly appreciated ! As to whether it will be in September's show , as always , it now depends on the work schedule ! Which , by the way , is getting tiresome ! Lol !

Really nice kit to build , it practically falls together . Laid a Pearl X experiment overtop a custom Testor's mix using the violet pearl mixed with the clear . Bob Dudek valve covers and aircleaner , Detail Master wire and fittings , MAD super coil , and a two toned interior round out the billing

I forget if you use a clearcoat, Donn. If you do, what do you use? And then do you sand and polish? I just don't feel like digging out your DVD right now.

Too hot to move , eh ? Lol !

Testors clear top coat , wet sand under cold running water if necessary , polish out with Novus 2 , wax with The Final Treatment Detail Wax !

Oh , Jim ? Contrary to the recent popular belief ? This includes metallics , pearls , and candies !