Model Cars Magazine Forum

My mighty Mopars, updated 7/22

dimebolt

Here's a few pic of MOST of my built models, ith one wip. I have more new kits, a few restorers, and some wips that need something to finish each one. Here's what's crackin for now.

Corey

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

Edited by dimebolt

Thanks guys.

Yahshu, the flames are a decal from the Revell 66 El Camino-California Wheels kit, that was cut down to fit the Bee. Whatever gave you that idea Andy? LOL, I've been a Mopar fan since the first time rode in my uncle's 73 Barracuda with a big block. Never looked back. Always loved the 70 Superbee. My first 1:1 was a brown with black c-stripe 70 Bee. 383 mag/auto. My next Mopar was a 68 Formula S fastback 340S, fourspeed Barracuda. Just love those Mopars.

Corey

Corey, nice collection of MOPARs you have there. Have you been able to build a 68 Barracuda like your 1:1?

Thanks Dan. I built a 69 as a pro streeter a few years ago, but am not happy with it. It isn't a rendition of my 68, but have some plans stirring around for the near future. I'll get started on it before long and keep the pics coming.

Corey

Thanks guys, I try and pick up all the Mopar kits I can find. As of right now I don't have a whole lot. I have been building most of my kits as gifts for the kids, or my Dad and uncles for birthdays and such. These builds you see here and the wips I have, and the one unbuilt I have are it. But I'm trying to stock back up for myself again. I'm going to get the 68 parts when I get around to rebuilding it. Before I do that though, I have a 70 Challenger, an 09 Challenger, a 71 Hemicuda covertible pro street, a Fireball 50 Cuda pro street that are wips, all of which I need something to finish. And I have 1 lonely Mr. Norms 68 Dart unbuilt. Looking forward to seeing what Revell sends for the prize kits. Thanks again guys.

Corey