Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Take-A-Turn Torino Project

Casey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have not done much yet. Just fitting and drilling mainly. I figured I would not get too excited until you had the paint dialed in ( which looks fantastic) I will spill that I am bringing the laser stripe onto the engine in a cool way..... I got sidetracked on a 70 cuda. Lol. Back on it this week. The side stripe will be the white to blue correct? I remember I lost the battle to get yellow to red. Lol

Casey, is Carlos going to send the whole thing to me for interior fitting/painting, or??? I would probably only need the interior parts?

The engine stripe sounds cool Fred! And yes, the fade body stripe voted for is the white-to-blue, to match the white interior B)

Casey, is Carlos going to send the whole thing to me for interior fitting/painting, or??? I would probably only need the interior parts?

ill ship the whole package for the next steps

Yes. :D Once Carlos ships it all together to you Jeff, we'll keep it all together from this point forward, even if one member is only working on a specific area of the car. At some point, the engine will need to meet back up with the rest of the kit, so Fred let us know when it's ready to ship, please.