Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Take-A-Turn Torino Project

Casey

Ok was able to get to my desk this weekend and start painting parts, i will be shipping the chassis and the body hood mirrors front and rear valences chassis pan and interior pan to billy this week for paint while i work on the suspension parts

• 2 weeks later...

Reason for that Casey is the hood black out was not an option on the standard gt hood. It was an option on shaker gt's too. It will look good though. Does the gt kit come with the rear slats or is it the cobra? Either way I have an extra set if we want them on it. Really set off that black hood

Is the body coming to me for BMF after Billy finishes painting or will I be getting it at a later stage in the build?

I thought Carlos was only sending the chassis/floorpan parts, parts which needed to be painted body color before the chassis/exhaust parts are painted then installed?

Sounds like we need to send the chassis/floorpan piece to Billy before Carlos can add the suspension bits, correct?

Maybe Billy can clarify. I didn't think he was painting all the body parts and doing all the body work at this time, but they probably all need to be painted at the same time, so no worries either way. As long as it's moving forward we're in good shape. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...