Model Cars Magazine Forum

Craig Clements "Head Hunter" : new project 4/16/14

John Teresi

Hello……..thank you all very much for the kind comments…….I really do appreciate them :) ……..i finally got primer on the body…….I will sling some putty on the body tonight and sand and re-primer tomorrow……..thanks for looking.

DSCF1254_zps5cff1cdb.jpg

DSCF1250_zps0d17683e.jpg

DSCF1252_zpse6165b6f.jpg

DSCF1258_zps4f0e2098.jpg

John... my big brother that is looking killer in primer. Nice job on it. Tgis is sure getting close to having aome paint on it.. Hey what primer is this again, i know i have asked before but forgot... lol

Chris……..it is PPG Epoxy primer……..thanks

Hello…….thank you all very much for the kind comments…….I really do appreciate them :) ………I got all the body work done and the last coat of primer on the body……..I will sand it down and put the base color and 1st coat of clear on today……..thanks for looking.

DSCF1272_zps95f1e9d9.jpg

DSCF1268_zpsd752ce90.jpg

DSCF1281_zps2729b553.jpg

DSCF1277_zps05901b64.jpg

DSCF1266_zps71caf28e.jpg

Hello………thank you all so VERY VERY much for the kind comments…….I really do apreciate them :) ……..I am so happy to get the color on the body with it`s first clear coat……..I think the body work came out pretty good using all the pizza boxes and bondo that I used to make it…….Craig the owner of the Head Hunter sent me some original paint that he used to paint the 1:1 Head Hunter…….it is H.O.K. Passion Purple Pearl……..I will color sand the body today and give it another clear coat……..thanks for looking.

DSCF1286_zps9463d361.jpg

DSCF1287_zpsbe7f62d2.jpg

DSCF1300_zpsadf3b33f.jpg

DSCF1299_zpscb3fd86b.jpg

DSCF1306_zps73223d5b.jpg

DSCF1301_zpsdf3fd4da.jpg

Edited by John Teresi