Model Cars Magazine Forum

Harry's new Mustang.

I saw one in person today, didn't help for me, I still don't like it. But then I like early sixties Chrysler products also, so my opinion may not be worth much. Gotta remember it just my narrow-minded, pin-headed opinion.

Edited by uncle potts

I have been a Mustang freak ever since getting a 1965 Dinky toy as a kid! You have to know how cool the original looked to a kid growing up in the rural U.K in the early 60's.

I really like the 2005-2009 body style and never warmed to the 2010-2014 evolution. The bulbous, heavy look of the back of the later car doesn't match the sleek front. I will admit to being biased - I am lucky enough to have a 2008 Bullitt edition in the garage

I was impressed with the new car whenI saw it at the Vancouver auto show a year ago. I am going to have to drive one - just to see how the new rear suspension works - and what difference another 100 HP feels like!

I am a little biased - I have a 2008 Bullitt edition in my garage. It's my retirement toy, never winter driven.

Harry - please show us what you picked...?

Edited by BrianC

I loved the 2005 Mustang when I first saw it, love at first sight. I haven't been keen on the changes through the years past that design. Kinda messing with perfection in my mind.

Today I saw a 2001 Mustang convertible, V6 auto in the brightest red you can imagine. Very clean and shiny all the way around, no issues with the interior either. 96,000 miles Dealer asking $4495. Only issue is that it will need a new top. Anyone know what a brown convertible top would cost to have installed on that one?

This is the car I'm trying not to buy today!

I have been a Mustang freak ever since getting a 1965 Dinky toy as a kid! You have to know how cool the original looked to a kid growing up in the rural U.K in the early 60's.

I really like the 2005-2009 body style and never warmed to the 2010-2014 evolution. The bulbous, heavy look of the back of the later car doesn't match the sleek front. I will admit to being biased - I am lucky enough to have a 2008 Bullitt edition in the garage

I was impressed with the new car whenI saw it at the Vancouver auto show a year ago. I am going to have to drive one - just to see how the new rear suspension works - and what difference another 100 HP feels like!

I am a little biased - I have a 2008 Bullitt edition in my garage. It's my retirement toy, never winter driven.

Harry - please show us what you picked...?

I have a 2006 low mileage car that is my summer weekend toy too. I never warmed up as much to the 10-14 cars but I did like them. Just prefer the 05-05, that is until the 2015 came out. I'm smitten...want one bad. However with one in college and another on the way in the fall, I'm going to have to wait :)