Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 69 Mustang front end CORRECTION RESIN!

Thanks for taking the time to show us the parts, Ron. I was hoping mine would show up this week too. That CJ sure is a nice unit to base a build on; maybe some caster could look at supplying those hubcaps as they are identical to the ones needed for a certain F100 soon to be showing up at our favorite retailers B)

mike

Thanks, Mike. Only one question; how do you escape from the m/h site with only one item :blink: Not possible :rolleyes: btw, great work on that lx...

Kevin, I usually try your site on stuff like this as I have received great stuff before but I couldn't get the parts list to work for me this time

mike

Thanks, Mike. Only one question; how do you escape from the m/h site with only one item :blink: Not possible :rolleyes: btw, great work on that lx...

Kevin, I usually try your site on stuff like this as I have received great stuff before but I couldn't get the parts list to work for me this time

mike

Mike, the parts page is still being worked on since it changes so much, please email me for a catalog!

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the one I installed on the body.

MAMA%20Meeting%20April%2011%202015%20016

MAMA%20Meeting%20April%2011%202015%20017

MAMA%20Meeting%20April%2011%202015%20018

MAMA%20Meeting%20April%2011%202015%20019

I believe that this correction kit is the ticket to make this kit work for me. I also re-contoured the side quarter windows.

This is the look I am after.

1969%20Mustang%20R%20Code%20Sportsroof%2

I have a set of steelies and doggies for the project. This one is next in line, as I have a couple to finish up..

Top Tip:

If you place an order through the DM Modelworks website and use a Post Office Box (and it's your confirmed PayPal address) do not check the "Use PO Box" checkbox. You'll receive a an error page originating from santu.com

I took a quick look at the Santu website as I had not heard of this service. Nice website. However the copyright date shows "2012"

John

As I need a couple of these conversion kits I have tried to order this kit for a couple of months now but to no avail, when I first looked it was out of stock, then the caster took a vacaiton for some weeks and since they came back these kits are still out of stock...irritating.

As I need a couple of these conversion kits I have tried to order this kit for a couple of months now but to no avail, when I first looked it was out of stock, then the caster took a vacaiton for some weeks and since they came back these kits are still out of stock...irritating.

Same here,and just for fun i checked in last night and it was avaliable so i got one. Now,it`s out of stock again,crazy.

Edited by om617

He had some in stock after the vacation and I ordered one. With all the attention this has gotten here there is apparently a big demand so if you want one of these kits you need to check often as they do sell out quickly.

• 2 weeks later...