Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

1936 Fords. Never too many!

Lovefordgalaxie

The last picture of the boxes made me think, that you were at my home and took them out of my shelf - funny :lol: ..but: I sold them.... :(

I built the "Dick Tracy" years ago and a couple years ago I restored it. But not original. Convertible and kind a Hot Rod (Pontiacs TPI engine...) When I look at your model kits, I'm in the mood to try another to build. I never liked the separated top of the coupe. It never fitted good to the body. So there you did an awesome job! Love them :wub: I like the coupe and the convertible in the same colors. Beautiful. Not that I don't like the black one - no. All three are really beauties.

Awesome!

If I may...

138_26.jpg

Thank you friends!!

The black coupe is the Dick Tracy kit, built many years ago.

The other two, were built last year. Started with the coupe, and built the roadster last.

The Roadster is a replica of the car of the film "Maxie".

Yes, making the tops to fit, is hard work...

Great looking stockers! Did you putty in the tops on the coupes?

No, I only use super glue and backing soda. It gets as strong as the original plastic, and helps to keep the parts on place. Never used putty.

Very nice as always. Where is the hood ornament from?

It's from the AMT 1934 Ford Coupe kit. The kit is also a great source for facory stock wire wheels for the AMT 1932 Ford.