Model Cars Magazine Forum

Caterpillar TC 660

Alain,

I've been following this and have to tell you what a great job you've done! I can't wait til it's available as a casting! I can see a fire tanker or heavy rescue behind this cab!

David

David you will not see neither one nor the other is a dump trailer Larochelle, who will be on the

• 3 weeks later...

Nice idea using the Haulmax suspension, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

I like that suspension as well.That would make another nice casting to sell, as a small kit to modify a chassis.

Be Well

Gator

It is quite possible that he be placed on the market. I have a friend who is interested has the cast. There seems to be interest to this suspension.

Edited by mackd

I told you that my biggest challenge was to make two similar fenders it is missed. I have remade the first, the second was better. I was then complete the clanches assemble a fram to locate the cab and Hood then I the sent to Dave for moulding. Currently Dave has corrected a cab for the CAT version. This is not the photo.

P1130937%20800x600_zpsmaygwo4n.jpg

P1130938%20800x600_zpsrhba5ix4.jpg

P1130939%20800x600_zpsorrinmgz.jpg

P1130941%20800x600_zps6k8pgec7.jpg

P1130942%20800x600_zpstfjdhoag.jpg

P1130943%20800x600_zps5uwambag.jpg

Edited by mackd

Looking good Alain.

Ben

X's 2

And yes I would be very interested in getting several of the suspension set ups.

Be Well

Gator

Edited by gatorincebu

Thank you the friends.

I have now finished the Hood clips. Next step do the brakets before the fram for the radiator support and the bumper.

Thanks Marc. Thank you much for your comments. This kind of comment always pushes us a go further in the realization of a model. I love the challenges. Eventually the challenges will be increasingly large.

Thank you friends for your comments.
I have completed the brakets before the fram. Are quite complex parts to do because it works without ribs. It is quite difficult to work with a design perspective and photos. Now I'll do the front suspension and rear. To the rear is will be another fun.
P1130953%20800x600_zps1fe3vvyz.jpg

P1130997%20800x600_zpsrjyuve5l.jpg

P1130998%20800x600_zps1kp7h2yq.jpg

P1130989%20800x600_zpszyrdmsxg.jpg
Edited by mackd