Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fujimi kit of the Suzuki Jimny. It was painted in a light metallic blue Duplicolor Perfect Match paint, wheels are from the AMT F150, tires from the AMT Ranger. I used a parts box spare tire, as well as spare decals on the sides.The only modification was removing the side windows.

I like it.  It is a neat little kit and goes together very well.

Back when those were new I went to Aruba and rented a blue one just like yours.  It was a lot of fun tooling around the island, on beaches and across the rough coral surface of the windy side of the island.   

thanks for sharing! the first one i see built. some paint in the Interieur would be a good choice

suzuki notop

Then here's another one! I built this with my daughter back when she was 10. Out of the box.  A friend of mine was doing metal plates and did one for her with her name on it.

For those who mention paint on the interior, perhaps I could have done more. This was a quick, simple build though, so I figured a gray vinyl interior would work fine for the Jimny's simplistic nature. Of course, I did skip painting some of the interior body color where the exposed metal would be.