Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya at 2016 Nuremburg Toy Fair

I have only pre ordered from them one time, but if  I recall, they bill you when the items come into stock, so you are going to be waiting awhile, like already been mention, the kit is not listed on April or Mays released list.

Maybe I get the Sesto elemento while I wait. ;) 

I couldn't find the info saying it was coming out later than may, but I'll take your word for it. 

Maybe I get the Sesto elemento while I wait. ;) 

I couldn't find the info saying it was coming out later than may, but I'll take your word for it. 

Every month Tamiya's corporate website - for the one in JAPAN (there is an English version) NOT TamiyaUSA - puts out a monthly release list. That's how Jon and I could tell you it wasn't coming out this month or in May. But now as Jon mentioned in the above set of links, it's available for Pre-Order at HLJ and Hobby Search for it's actual release date of June.

Jonathan the first link is to the new Huracan, which I need for reasons best seen on my profile :)

$30 for Huracan is a steal. You guys make me spend my money. Now get off my lawn...:lol:

Link for FXX-K http://www.hlj.com/product/TAM24343/Aut

Oh, thanks for pointing that out,  I am going to correct it, sometimes the copy doesnt always register.

Edited by martinfan5