Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '69 Chevy Nova COPO

1tim1

That is awesome love the detail!

Wow, great work tim!  Looks amazing, great color and paint work.

very nice and fantastic paint job

Nicely done Tim ;)

Looks great!

Looking good!

Tim, That Paint looks like Glass and the Engine compartment is Very Clean. Nicely Done.

Very nice! I had one the same color new in 1969.

Great looking nova??

Looks great. Could easily pass for the real thing in a couple of your pics.

Nice clean build.

Extremely nice job!!

One to be proud of.

Really nice and clean,great paint. 

Awesome Nova.

beautifully built and photographed

Very nice!

Very nice and clean build!

Great build, the reflection on the body sides in the pictures show what a great paint job you did.

Tim.....very nice and very very clean model......love it!!!!!

Thank you everyone! I wasn't expecting this much feedback so soon. Again, thank you all! 

Geez, if you aren't happy with how that came out, I'd say you need a vision test! That is very nicely detailed and looks great from where I am sitting. Love that color and the painted wheels to match!

Thanks! I'm very happy with how it turned out. I just keep striving for perfection and have the bar set high for myself. But there's a few things about it that I wished I spent more time on to make it a little better in my eyes. 

Thanks! I'm very happy with how it turned out. I just keep striving for perfection and have the bar set high for myself. But there's a few things about it that I wished I spent more time on to make it a little better in my eyes. 

Nothing wrong with setting the bar high, I think that is a attribute most of us share. I am my harshest critic and always feel like there is more I should do to improve my builds and that is why I don't enter contests.

Keep sharing your builds with us !

Fantastic looking Nova! I really like how these look with body color steel wheels and Dog Dish hubcaps. You have done an amazing job with this, very nice and clean build with a fantastic paint job that's smooth as glass. Excellent work.