Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell, kit this.

Yaba Daba Doo! 

That's a big YES from me!

There is a in 1/43rd kit made by Soldan Models, but he only releases a few at a time and they are hard to get.

Land Speed Racing has always been underrepresented in 1/25th plastic. 

And Garlits keeps EVERYTHING. They could do an episode of "Hoarders" on the guy.

Edited by Nitro Neil

Land Speed Racing has always been underrepresented in 1/25th plastic. 

Agreed, but this is a drag car that didn't work out because the rear of the car generated lift, it got light, lost traction at speed, and wasn't fast. Plug was pulled on development.  :D

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

Well, it is not a land speed car and I believe there was a resin body of this somewhere, or at least the Jocko Johnson Streamliner  

I like it, but, I really don't see this as a viable kit when there are some many other cars that could be done. 

sl-liner.jpg

I've considered spoons for front fenders, and whittling laminated plastic. P.retty far down the list, sadly, but a great looking car. I could live with a brick/curbside if accurate and actually delivered. 

No way we'll ever see a kit. Pipes are excessive, but so cool. The Hotwheels version is nice. 

I believe there was a solid resin cast. Several people bought it, a few actually received it. Cool car. 

I have one of those solid cast resin bodies pieces, it is pretty hefty! I have Jocko's Porting Service decals I might use on it. 

jocko-model-jpg.2886950