Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pleased to have found this site

I am very happy to have found this site and was accepted as a member. I have been collecting and building model cars for over 50 years now. Building 1/24th scale plastic kits as well as collecting and customizing 1/64th diecast. This hobby has become more of a passion than a hobby for me. I have just completed a life~long dream of having a huge room just for my toys...LOL
I built this 24' X 16' room onto the side of my garage to house, protect, display, and organize them all. I sincerely hope you all enjoy my future posts!!!

Here is some of my "FUN" work in 1/64th and 1/24th scales...
www.diecastfun.4t.com

Post 2.jpg

Post 3.jpg

Post 4.jpg

Post 1.jpg

20170513_172250.jpg

!Posting 10.JPG

!Posting 12.JPG

!Posting 3.JPG

Car lift 6_zpsfrzruvjs.jpg

Shop Shot 15.JPG

Shop Shot 14.JPG

Shop Shot 2.JPG

Hi Steve, welcome again!!!! what a build you have there, how did you get that approved by the head of the "kit border patrol" I'd be locked up for good if I proposed any build like that here in the UK, also planning permission from our local council would be asking a shed (that's all I've got to work with) load of questions..................I'd just hope that the person concerned was also a modeller, it would really help.

Anyway great Man cave and also great models as well..............enjoy the forum!!!!

Rgds,

John.