Model Cars Magazine Forum

If you could only choose ONE photo of any of your builds, wich would it be?

JAFFA

The only thing that sucks more than my models is my photography of my models. ;)

My favorite is probably this one, if nothing else than for the subject. I loved this kit as a kid, and I bought another one last year and built it in the same color scheme I built it when I was a young'un (except satin black this time instead of gloss black)...

P1020100.jpg

OK...up to now I've only commented on pics in this post from other builders that I really liked, but I'll go ahead and tip my hand to my favorite build, and the ONE picture of it that I like the best. It's my '57 Chevy Z06 Pickup. For more reasons than I care to list, (or that you'll be interested in reading :P ), this is undoubtedly my favorite of my builds.

57ChevyPickup11-vi.jpg

Later,

I really like these post em if ya got em threads, kinda like a theme table of sorts.

I'm going to cheat a little on this one. The Big T in my sig is my fav right now, that's why it's there. But since it's already up I'll have to go with an outdoor shot of my 59 El Camino/ Chris Craft combo accelerating from a stop sign on our club diorama.

P1050154.jpg

Edited by novadose71