Model Cars Magazine Forum

Blizzard hits New York?❄️❄️??

NYLIBUD

Looked at the thermometer this morning at 6 AM when I was making my coffee. 42 degrees and a gentle rain. Finish breakfast at about 7 AM it was 34 degrees. At 12;30 it is 17 degrees and light snow.  Now many of you will think of me as being soft compared to your own weather but I think that is a little dramatic weather change. I guess it's just that time of year and we should be thankful that's all we have to worry about.    

On 1/10/2018 at 10:00 AM, DrKerry said:

Hey Ron, got any pics of her??? Would like to see what it looks like!!!!

For some reason,I can't post any pics.Its been going on for awhile.I go to post,tells me it can't post the pIcs.So I just gave up trying to post.Maybe I'll sign off,and then go back on.See if that helps.But I'll tell ya,It seems that LI is thawing out a bit,it's supposed to be in the 50s 

1 hour ago, NYLIBUD said:

It just says,file cannot be downloaded.I got this sometimes in the past,that I couldn't post pics.Then all of a sudden I was able to post pics.I'll sign off,see what happens.

No problem, just be kool to see your truck!!!!

Oh yea,I wanna show u,I just have to figure out what the deal is with post pics.Arggggg.I'll figure something out.I can tell yea,the Cherokee is a dark silver.Well after cruising around the night of the storm,last week,having fun.I noticed the next day,how dirty and covered in salt the Jeep was.The truck was white..

11 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Oh yea,I wanna show u,I just have to figure out what the deal is with post pics.Arggggg.I'll figure something out.I can tell yea,the Cherokee is a dark silver.Well after cruising around the night of the storm,last week,having fun.I noticed the next day,how dirty and covered in salt the Jeep was.The truck was white..

Bout like my car, I drive a black car and it was white until the rain yesterday!!!! Anymore since Photobucket crapped on everyone I find myself not wanting to post pics too much. For one it's not as easy as before, I do a lot of it from my phone but if the pics aren't on my phone I'm not gonna....