Model Cars Magazine Forum

Weird cars Post em here.

NYLIBUD

1 hour ago, Bucky said:

Wagons are cool! I didn't think so when I was a teen, but now I wouldn't mind having a late sixties to mid seventies MOPAR wagon.

That's exactly how I feel.I grew up in a 72 Ambassador station wagon.It was brown with fake wood.Similar to this pic.Anyway,I always remember driving down to FL,sitting in the way back,and facing the other way.And to top it off,we were surrounded by glass.But,lately I've really been getting into wagons,60s-70s,80s,and som even 90s.I Just like big Detroit iron.2 door,4 door,station wagons,it doesn't matter.I think the car in the pic has a 390,or a 401.My mother's had the 390.

IMG_2756.JPG

The Torino Cobra wagon is just to odd looking for me.Sorry,but to me,the car itself is one of the ugliest muscle cars that were ever made.Sorry.I mean,what is that thing??I don't mean any disrespect to those who like the car.lol

IMG_2757.JPG

Bucky,I couldn't agree with you more.The other cars are beyond weird.I think stupid is a much better description..And you are right,this car is really cool looking..It looks like it has t tops.

11 hours ago, Bucky said:

It may be weird, but I think this one is cool looking:

77turbine.jpg

(Pic borrowed from the WWW)

1977 Chrysler Lebaron Turbine

Yea a little sporty little thing..It would be great to see one now in mint condition.Also,I wonder if that 77 Turbine LeBaron is still around,in someone's collection.I mean I'm sure there weren't too many of them built.If so,I'm curious what it's $$$ worth.

6 minutes ago, NYLIBUD said:

Yea a little sporty little thing..It would be great to see one now in mint condition.Also,I wonder if that 77 Turbine LeBaron is still around,in someone's collection.I mean I'm sure there weren't too many of them built.If so,I'm curious what it's $$$ worth.

Considering that was likely a prototype, if Chrysler no longer has it in it's personal collection, it may have already been crushed by them decades ago.

On 5/21/2018 at 12:36 AM, Bucky said:

It may be weird, but I think this one is cool looking:

77turbine.jpg

1977 Chrysler Lebaron Turbine

The above auto sort of looks like a prototype for the following......

45854aac2d9c40cc52a02ecfa559ff48--antiqu

1981 Imperial