Model Cars Magazine Forum

Weird cars Post em here.

NYLIBUD

7 hours ago, Snake45 said:

Sometimes it is a VERY fine line between "Very Most Way Hella Cool" and "Just Sick and Wrong." :lol:

I know, I don't know if I am amazed or repulsed.  I keep coming back to this thing and I'm just speechless.  I find it fascinating and grotesque in the same breath. The craftsmanship looks good and the paint looks right, but I don't like the green windscreen and the rearward rake. The blown motor looks great, but not with the 59 rearend and (I guess) model A type grill. I.....I...... just don't know what to think. AAARRRGGGUUUUEEE! (walks away shaking head).

Jeff 

10 hours ago, Hotrod 97 said:

I'd drive one of those. Anyone know if they're drivable in the U.S.?

Anyways, how about the ugly, hideous, fast, winning LeMons race car that is the Eyesore Racing Mazda Miata.

LeMons-Racer-MX-5-side.jpg.33e4f89c2bbb798b2c3aaf074239f036.jpg

???????WHAT THE.....?

Just now, Classicgas said:

So is that what happens when a F100 and a first gen Focus have a baby??

Ya you don't want to stop your F-100 to fast in front of a Focus. Actually Ford and GM as well as others offer some interesting configurations of vehicles we see. I was in Mexico for a long weekend about 35 years ago. I was working in a GM dealership at the time and between the air port and the hotel they drove us by a Chevrolet dealership. At first glance the cars and trucks looked the same until you start noticing grills and trim and additional doors here and there. Different markets with different buyers. You either build what they want or need or go out of business.