Model Cars Magazine Forum

Eleanor Trans Kit

• 1 month later...

Just starting my Eleanor, from uscp, but iam having a hard time finding a donor that fits on their website they said to use 124 kit Ihave tried 3 kits and they don't fit anywhere close. Has anybody else had the same problem and what did you use as donor kit? Thanks 

I was lucky enough to get the Scale Production one before it was discontinued.  The AMT 67 Shelby chassis is a good fit for it but I'm not sure about the USCP one.  As you can see I decided to go with a different color.

IMG_4898.JPG

I just saw a comment from uscp on you tube stating that he had used revell 65/66 mustang when making this kit . I will try a revell gt350h 66 kit and see what happens, if no go I will get the amt version that works with the scale production kit.

1 hour ago, samman said:

I just saw a comment from uscp on you tube stating that he had used revell 65/66 mustang when making this kit . I will try a revell gt350h 66 kit and see what happens, if no go I will get the amt version that works with the scale production kit.

Yes, you need one of the Revell  1/24 scale kits, The '65 Shelby GT350R kit or the '66 Hertz kit will do. The 1/25 AMT kits are donors for the Scale Production Eleanor.

• 1 year later...
On 5/2/2019 at 7:33 PM, da_ashman said:

USCP also recently released a really good one, sold out currently but have been replenishing their stock. look out on Facebook.

http://uscp-ua.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=63&product_id=450

I'm halfway through Scale productions Eleanor kit, its great!

Finally got my shelby Gt500 kit from USCP

20201201_195123.jpg

• 2 weeks later...