Model Cars Magazine Forum

Built models I found

People keep asking me where I find this stuff...it's easy, I open my eyes and there it is :) Okay, I look online and I give out lots of cards at shows and they sometimes call me with items for sale. In the past few weeks I have picked up two collections, one of 19 cars and the other of a dozen trucks and a few cars. The trucks went to a friend's home as he collects them. I am keeping the cars for myself for now. Sometimes I go to buy a few models and I end up with a few dozen as they want to get rid of everything at once, so I oblige them :) Here are some of the built models I picked up...and no, they were not free :) 

IMG_3125[1].JPG

IMG_3126[1].JPG

IMG_3127[1].JPG

IMG_3128[1].JPG

IMG_3129[1].JPG

IMG_3131[1].JPG

IMG_3133[1].JPG

IMG_3134[1].JPG

IMG_3137[1].JPG

IMG_3138[1].JPG

IMG_3140[1].JPG

IMG_3141[1].JPG

IMG_3143[1].JPG

IMG_3144[1].JPG

IMG_3145[1].JPG

IMG_3146[1].JPG

IMG_3147[1].JPG

IMG_3150[1].JPG

IMG_3151[1].JPG

IMG_3152[1].JPG

17 minutes ago, Rich Chernosky said:

Every once in awhile you can get a real deal on hard to find kits in built models. You have a nice score there Howard.  Is that MGB an Aoshima kit or a diecast...hard to tell.  And the Howmet was a great find...looks like it was well built. 

These are all plastic kits

Nice score!  I especially like that '32 Chevy.  My grandfather would tell me his first car was a 1932 Chevy rumble seat roadster in yellow and black like yours is painted. Later finding photos of my grandparents leaving on their honeymoon trip in the car, what small part of it I can see, it's probably a 1930-1