Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aoshima - Pagani Huayra - 1/24

Rob-

Hi there, So this is my first post over here. hope you like this ?✌️

This is my current build. I'm using zeropaints for most of the builds, carbon fiber sheet from tamiya Code 12681 and 12682 and also i both the full upgrade by hobby desgin. 

IMG_20200106_204702_952.jpg

IMG_20200106_210451_088.jpg

KU.jpg.60c989daddb739d46f45b6d22ad4ff56.jpgI kinda work for the person that owns this one. Love that car. IT looks black until you get right up on it. IT color shifts in the light. Black, purple, and blues. Awesome machine. Much better than the black Bugatti he had before this one.

Thanks Dann, yes infect i saw your post and that's what inspired me to sign up to this forum. Really loved the way you scratch build the locks. Hope fully when i get there, i'll try to do something like that too. 

21 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

I have this in my stash, with the detail parts.  Look forward to watching your build.  Already impressed with the arbor for the brake disks, and carbon-fiber work.

Thank you :) .. will post more pictures soon

7 minutes ago, Dann Tier said:

Looking Great!!!....are your brakes attached perminantly?...i only ask, because the calipers are on the wrong sides.

Yes true in fact i fixed them. thank you for pointing it out Dann. 

Well this were i was swearing most with this f$%"£ carbon. But yes i love the out come. Found the tamiya carbon decals very easy to use compared to other brand. Also i used some masking tape to create a template. will let it to dry for few days and lacquer will be sprayed.  

IMG_20200315_180102.jpg

IMG_20200310_140605_1.jpg

IMG_20200310_194115.jpg

IMG_20200315_163330.jpg