Model Cars Magazine Forum

Autoquiz is set on hold for a week or so

Guys after 2 times in a week I had to cancel the quiz because I did check the old quiz properly. What's next please give me the time to check every single auto quiz thread about cars that were part of the quiz. Then I would come back with with the quiz. Sorry for that. It is frustrating?

Edited by carsntrucks4you

I had checked all older Auto quiz that Ken, Matthijs, Harry, Matt and myself did.  First off all I found out that the counting is wrong that was a jump from 229 to 300. And around 30 cars were double. I'll made a deep dive into my around 60k pictures and found a one that wasn't shown here. So stay tuned

Edited by carsntrucks4you

Wow Michael, you must have spend many hours on this!  We appreciate it, but I'm also thinking that we might be taking this too seriously.  So if there is a repeat, so what?  I don't think that people will scan all the older quiz posts looking for an easy answer - I think most people are honest.

Plus, this is just for fun - it is not like this is an entrance exam to some high-prestige university.  But at this time the point is moot - you already spent the time cataloging all the quizzes. Thanks again!