Model Cars Magazine Forum

Whoopie Kat Decals closing .

Does anyone have contact information for Alan? I have an open. unfulfilled order with him for decals. The Whoopie Kat website is gone his email address no longer works. I do not have Facebook so I don't know if that's an option. I have messaged him on this board with no response. I just donot have any luck with the cottage businesses. Perry Resins I have a 5 year old unfulfilled order and Reliable Resin a 4 year old order.

• 9 months later...
On 2/12/2021 at 7:30 PM, turboski said:

Does anyone have contact information for Alan? I have an open. unfulfilled order with him for decals. The Whoopie Kat website is gone his email address no longer works. I do not have Facebook so I don't know if that's an option. I have messaged him on this board with no response. I just donot have any luck with the cottage businesses. Perry Resins I have a 5 year old unfulfilled order and Reliable Resin a 4 year old order.

I came on here looking for some info on Reliable as it's been a year for my order.  Since it's been four years for you I guess I should consider it a loss. 

Don't let a few bad apples ruin the bunch so to speak. It sounds like you guys are not taking the time to do a little research on persons or companies you are sending your hard earned money to. Just doing a simple Google search with the company's name and "reviews" attached to it will usually net you enough feedback to make a wise decision. We do it when buying stuff on-line like from Amazon..........why not when dealing with a resin caster you're not familiar with?

• Like 1