Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your dog !

Nazz

Here's my 3 year old baby, Leia (yes she's named after Princess Leia from star wars). She is a springer spaniel my favorite dog, I might be a little bias because that's the only breed I've had. 

Screenshot_20240224_132022_Gallery.jpg.4dad0a2928eba7ecd115cea319b2b882.jpgScreenshot_20240224_131805_Gallery.jpg.db485b2b5930bf11422b0876fbdfa7ed.jpg

She's pretty good at giving the side eye when she's tired.🤣

Screenshot_20240224_132034_Gallery.jpg.bed78ae5d3c2c6eb416bd5df883f5a2d.jpg

Here's a pretty rare occasion. Shes not attacking the cat.😁

• Like 1

Hi Jeff ,so sorry to hear about Floppy. She sounds like she was a sweet dog.  It makes me wonder how a person could do such a thing to ab innocent animal.  Sounds like you gave her the best of the time she had and she was shown that there are good people in the world. Sorry for your loss.

Jerry

So from yesterday noon-ish until early this morning, we got about 12 inches of snow. And it was windy, so there are literally 3ft drifts in places. 

Anyway, because she thinks it's funny, Luna needed to use the bathroom around midnight.

We had ZERO snow yesterday morning. 

You can see the table on our deck just behind her right ear. That's about 7-8 inches of snow on it. Was bare yesterday morning. I ate lunch out there on Satuday and used the table!

image.jpeg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, iamsuperdan said:

So from yesterday noon-ish until early this morning, we got about 12 inches of snow. And it was windy, so there are literally 3ft drifts in places. 

Anyway, because she thinks it's funny, Luna needed to use the bathroom around midnight.

We had ZERO snow yesterday morning. 

You can see the table on our deck just behind her right ear. That's about 7-8 inches of snow on it. Was bare yesterday morning. I ate lunch out there on Satuday and used the table!

image.jpeg

Um it's 70 here, midwest what can I tell you.

• 3 weeks later...