Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Chopper Build Off

Ok ! Heres my bike ! I raked the front Custom made a tank , and molded it to the set pan ,rear fender,and the frame ! Then i custom made the rear fender to cover the battery box ! I use soilder to make the handel bars I drilled the top of the forks out and it has a king pin set up ! The front fronts were drilled and the wheel rides on a axle in stead od the plastic pins ! I did the same for the rear wheel !

Here are some pics !

000_1696.jpg

000_1693.jpg

000_1694.jpg

000_1689.jpg

Ok ! Heres my bike ! I raked the front Custom made a tank , and molded it to the set pan ,rear fender,and the frame ! Then i custom made the rear fender to cover the battery box ! I use soilder to make the handel bars I drilled the top of the forks out and it has a king pin set up ! The front fronts were drilled and the wheel rides on a axle in stead od the plastic pins ! I did the same for the rear wheel !

Here are some pics !

000_1696.jpg

Love the tank. i have started a Crusader based bike. i also raked out the forks and my rear also now rides on an axle. It's an easy mod, much more sturdy, and authentic! Yours looks great so far!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aww Chit.....I guess there ain't nothing like a motorized Schwinn cycle throbbing between a boy's leggs.......just gets tha fluids pulseing.........so said my brother, said his wife....er that's for a dif chat.....

Personally, tha seat of me pants always felt better, but yu radicals, yall just keep radicalyzing...... ahhh BIG truck wid a 900 hp BIG Motor wid a radical cam...wuld be oh sooo sensual.........

I guess stroking dose curves are like strokin......oops other room.... yall have fun.....

I'll git me jollies wid tha ZBIG Blocks.......

Pleasant dreams yall,

enjoy yur skills while yu can still control them, life goes on - Zebm1

Aww Chit.....I guess there ain't nothing like a motorized Schwinn cycle throbbing between a boy's leggs.......just gets tha fluids pulseing.........so said my brother, said his wife....er that's for a dif chat.....

Personally, tha seat of me pants always felt better, but yu radicals, yall just keep radicalyzing...... ahhh BIG truck wid a 900 hp BIG Motor wid a radical cam...wuld be oh sooo sensual.........

I guess stroking dose curves are like strokin......oops other room.... yall have fun.....

I'll git me jollies wid tha ZBIG Blocks.......

Pleasant dreams yall,

enjoy yur skills while yu can still control them, life goes on - Zebm1

Say what? Is that english?

Takes all kinds I guess

looks like yur gonna have a very smoothly contoured surface on this model Jeff ...

....and Dag, What! Running yur fingertips over a smoothly contoured suface don't turn yu on?

hmmmmm, yu must be one of those street stock modelers.......

sensuality is a matter of impression and interpretation.....zebm1

just a little 2 week project. I opened the rear sprocket, added wiring for brakes, clutch,mirrors,used handle bars from aces wild and cut them down shorter, openned the pipes, shortened license plate bracket and

made a tail light with an aluminium ring and epoxy.

101_0438.jpg

101_0439.jpg

101_0476.jpg

Well I managed to get a few shots off last night.

Looks like I need to adjust my whitebalance a bit though.

Up first Aces Wild with the Crusader drag pipes, diecast springer to be black and chrome, bobbed rear fender, sectioned and narrowed tank from the same diescast as the springer. I will probably go with black spokes.

IMGP5333-vi.jpg

IMGP5334-vi.jpg

IMGP5335-vi.jpg

And next a Crusader. House of Kolors Bittersweet Pearl ( white balance is off in this pic ) so far only the rear fender and oil tank ahve been cleared. Decals are KDog Graphics. I got a bit rough with one of the Spider Webs and folded it under but I am just going to leave it I am just building these as fun quik projects. I plan on using the same springer as my Aces , the carbs need a bit of work and some chrome and they came from the same diecast. Spokes are going to be blacked out. Wil use the straight drag pies from the Aces bike. Not sure if I will use the front fender or not.

Oh yeah I had this mocked up onthe table last night and was in the garage when I heard my cat playing with it in the kitchen. Little stinker broke the engine mounting tab off!!!!

IMGP5336-vi.jpg

IMGP5337-vi.jpg

You can see in this picture where I folded over one of the web strings. Oh well I only have one set so it stays.

IMGP5338-vi.jpg