Model Cars Magazine Forum

This recent kit from Heller is a far cry from the earlier models we are used to. This kit is a little jewel, at 1/24 scale it is small by the details are all there. Likewise for their Renault 4 GL . I added plug wires and the fuel line and some weathering. This a very close rendering of my neighbor's tractor when I was young. My father used to borrow it when our Chevy 50 pick up ( which I will post eventually) would get stuck in the mud. Some of the parts are really small but everything is in scale and the way they molded the parts makes it easier to detached them from the sprues .As for the color, depending on the plant they were made, they would use any grey color available locally. So you can't go wrong with the color.

ferguson01.jpg

ferguson02.jpg

ferguson03.jpg

ferguson04.jpg

ferguson05.jpg

ferguson06.jpg

ford pick up 1950 05.jpg

• Like 2

Mario, I really like these little farm tractors. And with this one I have to join the chorus of praise because your weathering is spot on again. I especially like the driver's side headlight looking up into the sky:D. That's a nice detail. Take care, Juergen.

On 11/2/2021 at 9:06 AM, Zippi said:

I see the Revell Porsche Diesel Junior 108 Model Kit at HL all the time.  I'd thought about getting it but just never have.  

Go for it!  That's a really nice kit, with optional parts like the rollover bar and seats.  The "Snap" name might put some people off, but shouldn't.  I treated mine like a regular glue kit.  Somehow I managed to lose the exhaust pipe, so just for fun I made a vertical exhaust stack/heat shield.

Dsc_0063.jpg