Model Cars Magazine Forum

How about a laugh?

Ace-Garageguy

I was reading a review for a new Broadway play, (Shucked), when the critic mentioned these lines from the show.

" My mama used to say marriage is a lot like a tornado. It starts out with a whole lot of banging & pounding, and ends up with someone losing a house."

" I just passed a huge squirrel, which is odd, because I don't remember eating one."

" If you get drunk before you get your drivers license picture, you'll look normal when you get pulled over."

4 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

People are sheep and wolves. Checkmate, libruls! : r/terriblefacebookmemes

I have a fork thats pretty much that shape that is useful, the telly on the boat i worked on was mounted to the wall and the only way to get to the sockets for the hdmi was to bend a fork into that shape so i didn't have to empty the life jacket store to loosen the mounting bolts.

• Haha 1

I got a lesson in regional words today. I'm in newcastle visiting my sister and i went to a model railway shop looking for tools, mainly files. So i'm in the shop and i ask the guy behind the counter if they have any peedie files. The look of disgust i got from the guy was almost violent until i realised what i said and repeated it as small files. Up in orkney peedie just means small

• Haha 3