Model Cars Magazine Forum

Texas 3D Customs

34 minutes ago, Texas_3D_Customs said:

So I am off to colorado Saturday all orders as of now have been shipped but I have been very busy in the wheel department. Lots of new wheels and tires listed including these four today. All orders that are made while I am gone will be filled first in first out unless they are big orders but will fill them as soon as the parts are available. The password to my site is Colorado2023, but understand I will be out until August 7th.

I placed an order this week thinking that you wouldn't get to it until you returned, but you already filled it and created a shipping label. That was unexpected!

7 minutes ago, Rodent said:

I placed an order this week thinking that you wouldn't get to it until you returned, but you already filled it and created a shipping label. That was unexpected!

I busted my rear the last few days trying to get everything out. I even got an order this morning that I fulfilled, now if it's ready and made which a lot of things are in 1:24 and some in 1:18 I will try to pack it before I leave, now if 10 people order today, unlikely, there's no way I have a lot to do to get ready but I will try. But I have no way to make anything anymore All my printers are drained all my alcohol is drained out of my washing machines The air conditioner's been turned way up there's just no way to make anything. Fortunately I can control mine air conditioners remotely so I will turn them on the day before I get home and depending on what's in my queue I should be able to get back up and running and about a couple hours after getting home the next day because when I get home in the middle of the night ain't nothing going to happen but sleep.

Edited by Texas_3D_Customs
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Texas_3D_Customs said:

just order 2 thanks 

Probably won't make a difference but on all the images I have seen in Cobras the the Webers are not canted inward. 

Edited by Jon Haigwood

21 hours ago, Jon Haigwood said:

just order 2 thanks 

Probably won't make a difference but on all the images I have seen in Cobras the the Webers are not canted inward. 

They exist but I'm not sure if that's on  aftermarket manifolds or not.

capture.jpg

• Thanks 1

So I'm on a trip I'm in the Louisville Kentucky area because I just stand and it will be coming in Mopar 440 three different intakes a 727 and an 833 transmission. Today will be day two of scanning and going to his uncle's house who has all sorts of mopar stuff and it looks like I'm going to get a long ram intake some carburetors a tripower for the Ford FE and some other stuff I still don't know things are coming.

• Like 3

On 8/17/2023 at 7:58 AM, Texas_3D_Customs said:

So I'm on a trip I'm in the Louisville Kentucky area because I just stand and it will be coming in Mopar 440 three different intakes a 727 and an 833 transmission. Today will be day two of scanning and going to his uncle's house who has all sorts of mopar stuff and it looks like I'm going to get a long ram intake some carburetors a tripower for the Ford FE and some other stuff I still don't know things are coming.

Now you're talking Charles, can't wait! Hopefully a 413/426 cross ram wedge are in the plans. Love your stuff!!!

Edited by BobbyG

13 hours ago, BobbyG said:

Now you're talking Charles, can't wait! Hopefully a 413/426 cross ram wedge are in the plans. Love your stuff!!!

Well being a 440 and a 413 is nothing but bore and at that scale no point. As far as the cross ram I am not sure. But I did scan this cross ram intake

1280px-413crossram.jpg

Edited by Texas_3D_Customs

4 hours ago, Texas_3D_Customs said:

Well being a 440 and a 413 is nothing but bore and at that scale no point. As far as the cross ram I am not sure. But I did scan this cross ram intake

1280px-413crossram.jpg

I think you could move a good number of those. They get asked about a decent amount, people like them because they're weird. I know I'd take one just to throw in an early 60s Dodge of some kind.

12 hours ago, Texas_3D_Customs said:

1280px-413crossram.jpg

Awesome! One point to make ,the wedge valve covers differed slightly from the 413/426 to 383/440 years. Would it be difficult  to print the Max Wedge cross ram manifold? Maybe the Mopar Performance valve covers as an option?

76376a_89194016884b4ebe8cdbd57a2cab2387~mv2_d_5152_2896_s_4_2.webp

MOPP5007616_LG.jpg

Edited by BobbyG

10 minutes ago, BobbyG said:

Awesome! One point to make ,the wedge valve covers differed slightly from the 413/426 to 383/440 years. Would it be difficult  to print the Max Wedge cross ram manifold? Maybe the Mopar Performance valve covers as an option?

76376a_89194016884b4ebe8cdbd57a2cab2387~mv2_d_5152_2896_s_4_2.webp

MOPP5007616_LG.jpg

Printing that integument fold wouldn't be a problem designing it that's a whole different story and I have Mickey Thompson valve covers well I do the Mopar performance version which is more or less the same different script on it I don't know and I'm not going to make a different valve cover for the 413 The only difference I can see is the notch in the outside front or rear I don't know what side to call it because they're symmetrical

2 minutes ago, Texas_3D_Customs said:

Printing that integument fold wouldn't be a problem designing it that's a whole different story and I have Mickey Thompson valve covers well I do the Mopar performance version which is more or less the same different script on it I don't know and I'm not going to make a different valve cover for the 413 The only difference I can see is the notch in the outside front or rear I don't know what side to call it because they're symmetrical

Thanks Charles, I'll check out the MT covers.

On 8/22/2023 at 3:35 AM, Fat Brian said:

I think you could move a good number of those. They get asked about a decent amount, people like them because they're weird. I know I'd take one just to throw in an early 60s Dodge of some kind.

yup ! 😁

IMG 2707

• Like 2

The GT350 unnamed transkit has been listed on my website, now this is not a limited release item and will not be going away, my decal supplier is pretty stable and so if you don't want to build it soon there is no need to rush and buy it now. I am already realizing that this is probably more popular than it needs to be right now. it is listed Not Eleanor

20230828_130426.jpg

20230828_130442.jpg

20230828_130803.jpg

20230828_131116.jpg

20230828_131220.jpg

20230828_131301.jpg

20230828_132118.jpg

20230828_132230.jpg

• Like 3