Model Cars Magazine Forum

One sentence game

NOBLNG

Posted (edited)

"Strainer...stranger...thingsh in hevunn and Earth than are dreamed of (hic) in your philoshopy, Hor...hor...horaaasshhhio" misquoted the drunk Shakespearean actor.

Edited by Ace-Garageguy
TYPO
  • Haha 2

Household garbage should not be burned by homeowners (like my idiot neighbors), as it almost always contains plastics that will release harmful, even carcinogenic, chemicals...and it stinks up the whole neighborhood.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Companions are great as long as they know when to keep quiet, and it's good if they have their own hobbies too...which women, in my experience, rarely do.

(NOTE: Before anybody reports my "misogyny", I HAVE known women who had hobbies like photography, journaling, gardening, drawing and painting, designing and sewing custom clothing, and even one girl who worked on her own 911 and actively competed in solo SCCA events...but they are few and far between; simple truth.)

Edited by Ace-Garageguy
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Wallet bread may not go moldy and stale, but mine tends to get damp, so it's necessary to spread some around at times to make room for the dry, fresh stuff constantly coming in.  ;)

Edited by Ace-Garageguy
TYPO