Model Cars Magazine Forum

1960 Chevrolet Nomad Craftsman Series restoration

rsmodels

5 hours ago, TooOld said:

Absolutely gorgeous !  I like that you removed the third taillight , that's often overlooked .

I've owned a few '60 Chevys and have been looking for one of these kits for a while now , can only hope mine turns out half as nice as yours !

They turn up pretty often on Ebay but usually go for more than i would want to pay. I got both of mine for good prices but you have to  be patient. There's also a nice resin kit available on Ebay but again it's pricey. -Rich

There’s a very sophisticated and period correct look to this one. In the right hands these craftsman kits can be made into gorgeous replicas. I love the colour and the wide white wall tires. You even got the flags on the wheel covers!

21 hours ago, ea0863 said:

Very sharp!

19 hours ago, Smitty said:

There’s a very sophisticated and period correct look to this one. In the right hands these craftsman kits can be made into gorgeous replicas. I love the colour and the wide white wall tires. You even got the flags on the wheel covers!

41 minutes ago, Dragonhawk1066 said:

Excellent!!

On 7/19/2022 at 7:50 PM, Phildaupho said:

I have really enjoyed seeing all three of your models recently posted. All are historical and well built.

Thanks Phil, I've posted more starting about the end of April if you care to look.

On 7/18/2022 at 11:42 PM, Smitty said:

Thanks very much.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Dominik said:

B e a u t i f u l ! 🥰

Thanks Dominik.

13 hours ago, khier said:

Beautiful.

Are there any WIP photos?

Walid, thank you very much. I don't  take WIP photos too often and don't have any of this model. Sorry.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:10 AM, RAMBENNA said:

very nice job

Thank you Cliff.