Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anybody Else Having Problems Posting Pictures?

For about the past week or so, I've been having no luck posting photos directly from my hard drive, as we have been asked to do.

I insert the photos, click post, and after a longer than usual time period, the message posts, text only.  No photos.

Anybody else?

I've had to return to posting photo links from my Fotki account, which is fine, but just wondering what the issue might be.

Steve

Posting pictures is a two step process. I drag and drop the pictures into the bar at the bottom of the posting box. You can also click the choose files... text. 

Then, position the text cursor in the post box to where you want the picture to appear, then go down to the picture, and click on the insert text at the bottom of the thumbnail image. That does the actual insertion into the posting. 

I'll go check and see if there are any known bugs in this area. 

7 hours ago, Dave Ambrose said:

Posting pictures is a two step process. I drag and drop the pictures into the bar at the bottom of the posting box. You can also click the choose files... text. 

Then, position the text cursor in the post box to where you want the picture to appear, then go down to the picture, and click on the insert text at the bottom of the thumbnail image. That does the actual insertion into the posting. 

I'll go check and see if there are any known bugs in this area. 

I've always just copied the picture from my computer and pasted it into the text box with no problems whatsoever.

Nothing has changed at all on my end, but now, when I do that, it takes 30 seconds or so before the post appears, and when it does.......no pictures.

Steve

1 hour ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

I've always just copied the picture from my computer and pasted it into the text box with no problems whatsoever.

Nothing has changed at all on my end, but now, when I do that, it takes 30 seconds or so before the post appears, and when it does.......no pictures.

Steve

Thanks, I'll try that method, and see what, if anything, our logs tell us.